Is your Special Use Permit expiring?

January is a good time to double-check your Coggins, permits, etc. to ensure you don’t get an unpleasant surprise when hitting the trails with an expired permit.  Polk County’s “Special Use Permits” for equestrians to use the Marshall Hampton Reserve, Gator Creek Reserve and Sumica are free for the asking.  Just call Lisa Padgett at (863) 534-7377; have your driver’s license number and the date of your current Coggins handy.  You can list all your horses and the names of your family’s riders on the same permit (each rider must have his/her name on a permit).


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s